Come visit us at the Western Bridge Engineers' Seminar, September 9-11, 2015, Peppermill Hotel, Reno, NV – Booth 104
BridgeSight will be demoing PGSuper Professional at Booth #104. See first-hand how you can accelerate your precast girder design productivity.
We hope to see you there. Come by our booth to talk PGSuper and get some free stuff.
May 13, 2015 - BridgeSight introduces PGSuper Professional Version 1.4 in concert with the Washington and Texas Departments of Transportation release of PGSuper Version 2.9. These versions have many useful and exciting new features and enhancements including computation of bearing seat elevations. Here are some highlights:
New Features in PGSuper Professional 1.4
- New Integrated Substructure Solution! VBent
Exporter We’ve partnered with our friends at Viathor (www.viathor.com) to
create solution for your substructure analysis and design needs. The PVX data
exchange format enables easy transfer of PGSuper Professional™ data into
Viathor’s VBent program.
- DXF Export - Quickly create accurate drawings and sketches of plan and
section views of your PGSuper bridge model. Import DXF 2000 files into AutoCAD,
Microstation, Visio, and many other CAD programs. Exact scale and representation
of PGSuper’s roadway and bridge framing models facilitates comparison with your
- New Beam Sections We’ve extended the basic PGSuper program with new beam
section shapes that are only available in PGSuper Professional™. Geometric
descriptions of the new FIB Girder (Florida) and IL Girder (Illinois) sections
allow exact modeling of the shapes and match the state DOT standards. The new
BridgeSight Voided Slab section was developed at the request of our users. It
provides modeling of rectangular shaped voids with optionally filleted corners.
New Features in PGSuper 2.9
- Support of the Latest AASHTO LRFD Updates
- New Custom Reporting Features
- New Flexural Design Capabilities
- New and improved Project Criteria
- and much more!
For detailed information, go to PGSuper.com and read the white paper to keep up to date with PGSuper's latest capabilities. The white paper is posted at http://www.pgsuper.com/content/whats-new-pgsuper-professional-14-and-pgs...
February 4, 2014 - BridgeSight introduces PGSuper Professional Version 1.3 in concert with the Washington and Texas Departments of Transportation release of PGSuper Version 2.8. These versions have many useful and exciting new features and enhancements including computation of bearing seat elevations. Here are some highlights:
New Features in PGSuper Professional 1.3
- Bearing Seat Elevations Report Effortlessly compute top of bearing and bearing seat elevations
- Quantities Report Quickly and easily get estimates of material quantities
- BEToolbox New toolbox of bridge engineering utilities
New Features in PGSuper 2.8
- More robust modeling of longitudinal reinforcement in precast girder elements
- Improvements to the evaluation of tensile stress requirements for cases when adequate bonded reinforcement is provided in the girder
- Enhanced bridge layout and framing descriptions to support any bridge owner’s design and detailing practices
- Addition of the Kansas DOT girder transportation analysis
- Support for all Texas DOT girder types in the Texas Optional Girder Analysis (TOGA) application
For detailed information, go to PGSuper.com and read the white paper to keep up to date with PGSuper's latest capabilities. The white paper is posted at http://www.pgsuper.com/content/whats-new-pgsuper-professional-13-and-pgs...