Per-Incident PGSuper Support
BridgeSight's Per Incident Support Plan is a cost-effective, entry-level support plan for non-PGSuper Professional users. This plan allows customers to obtain fast-turnaround technical support over the phone and via email on an as-needed basis for only $249.95.
|Purchase Single Support Incident Using PayPal or Credit Card||(US $249.95 per incident)|
What Defines an “Incident”?
An “incident” is defined as a single problem starting from the initial customer contact until closure or resolution of the problem or issue. This offering may not include “how-to” engineering questions, onsite support, or problems related to network and/or computer issues.
- Direct one-to-one communication with a registered engineer
- Pay as you go
- We target a four-business-hour or less response after confirmation of payment
- Follow-up support until the incident is resolved
- Support incidents must be purchased prior to discussing technical issues with support personnel. You will be contacted by phone or email shortly after payment to proceed with incident resolution.
- Per-Incident Support is available during normal business hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time (excluding Holidays).
- Per-Incident Support via telephone is only available to North American phone numbers (United States or Canada).
- Support availability may deviate from stated hours due to technical downtime, company events, observed U.S. holidays, and events beyond our control. The four-business-hour response time target cannot be guaranteed and there is no compensation if we cannot always meet this goal, but we promise to do our best.
- A problem arising from a lack of basic engineering knowledge is considered a training issue and may not be covered under this agreement. BridgeSight can provide training and engineering services under a separate contract if desired.